Monday 4 July 2016

Katy Perry on Her Relationship with John Mayer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3393497/Katy-Perry-flirts-real-storm-Orlando-Bloom-Weinstein-Company-s-star-studded-Golden-Globes-afterparty.html#v-3580573940492908945





http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/01/20/orlando-bloom-dating-selena-gomez-katy-perry-love-triangle/

Dear
Katy, I am sorry I have just ruined your chance of happiness with your new man
exposing it as a sham where he was dating 3 tarts at once 2 of them, pop tarts
I know I had left you Official in October last year I could not however much I
tried find even the slightest hobbit of interest in you or anything to do with
you or your KatyCats you are about as attractive as a dose of clap however
don’t give up just because of me I have standards and good taste I am sure you
can continue to scrape rotten barrels and if you did your nails in deep hay you
might find love and happiness you know what I mean (Check out drains and
gutters find a match) butt keep your eyes off me, I never wanted you I only
pretended to come back because the news broke that you had a new man and I
thought this can’t be real no one decent would give you the time of V-day he
must be a scoundrel and feeling sorry for you I had him checked out as a wrong
un and as my new girl does not appear to know what the fuck she is doing or
have any control over the boys that chase her, don’t get me wrong we are at the
very summit now of the music industry and Taylor and I are so high above the
world it is new territory and we must tread each step blindly together because
no one has been here before it is the very cusp of a World takeover Taylor
trampled all in her wake in Music and me in Global geo-politics. Nothing’s
gonna stop us now. And in your pathetic case no-one either. Personally I feel
Alexander your husband is right and you should be caged for the good of the children
so I will sleep on it but the celeb-jihad question of whether ‘Katy Perry is
bangable’ is a big No No and any weird warped sense of holding me back with
your veiled threats makes no difference because I will haunt you playing Hot n
Cold. YOU HAVE BEEN PROVED BEYOND REASONABLE DOUBT TO BE A LOSER AND TRYING NOW
FROM THE GUTTER THAT YOU CRAWL AND SLITHER AROUND IN IS NOT WORTH ME LISTENING
TO HOWEVER FUNNY YOU TWATS ARE TO ME. Abraham has been so supportive of me an
when I align with her like a rubber ball she always gives in but I have never
tried anything with regards to manifesting anything I take what I am given and
I am grateful but what sticks in my crow is you Katy and I think you have made
a very bad decision in trying to make me wobble both yourself and through
Abraham because all it has done is train my senses to know the moment that evil
bull shit begins and when I should turn her off.

The
one great thing about you is the realisation that when I love I attract anybody
and anything, everybody and everything but as a contrast when I hocus pocus
focus on hate i.e. KATY PERRY there is absolutely nothing that appears in front
of me about you that I cannot pull to pieces absolutely everything is just a
Golden opportunity to make you look a sad jerk. Even when your hiding under
coats toing and throwing from your dates and infidelities with all the
management skills of the US Army in action losing their wars and even the
longest range grainy photos are handed to me with proof of you being a nasty
piece of dogs vomit just like a scripted Hollywood B Movie all smoke and
daggers, all illusion but the truth and light just seems to win every time and
your evil fails and you had all the resources and money in our spiritual
battle, all the advantages how could you be such a prick and lose.



katy-perry-orlando-bloom-illuminati-agents-of-death-un-now:-

http://66.media.tumblr.com/f8587556356a5c3795e4c02a8d5aa278/tumblr_inline_o9skft6ISG1t5xsqs_1280.png

http://hollywoodlife.com/2016/01/20/orlando-bloom-dating-selena-gomez-katy-perry-love-triangle/

No comments:

Post a Comment